What Is Number Blindness? – A Brief Note
Number Blindness is a disability that affects the understanding, use, and application of numbers while doing basic and simple arithmetic calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. This disability interferes with a person’s ability to do simple arithmetic calculations.
What Is Speech Dis-fluency? – An Overview
It is a speech disorder and in regular life it is also called as stammering or stuttering. This disorder is characterized either by abrupt interruptions during the smooth flow of speech, unexpected pauses, prolonged or repetition of words. This condition is accompanied by other behavioral problems like continuous eyelids blinking, shivering lips, and over use of fillers in sentences like ‘umm…’ ‘ahh…’ etc.
Dyslexia Support – Tips To Help
For a brief while I worked as a teacher in a school and was particularly intrigued by the behavior of Jane. She was a good student but her efforts were not yielding adequate results. I talked about her to our school counselor. Jane was diagnosed and was suggested to give Dyslexia Support. Her parents, teachers, and friends were briefed about it too, and with all the help, Jane overcame her learning disorder that affected her reading, writing, speaking, and learning abilities.
- Child Speech Delay – What Are The Milestones To Measure It?
- What Is Writing Disorder? – An Overview
- What Is Vocal Disorder? – An Overview
- Adults With Autism – Living Arrangements
- Aspergers In Girls – Overview
- What Is Spastic Dysphonia? – Overview
- What Is Lisp? – A Brief Introduction
- What Is The Cause Of Stuttering And Its Symptoms? – Summary
- What Is Reading Disorder? – A Summary
- Autism Advice For Teachers, Parents, And Caregivers
- Information On Dyslexia – Overview
- What Are The Dysgraphia Symptoms? – Overview
- Dysgraphia Treatment – Some Tips
- What Are The Dyscalculia Symptoms?– A Brief Note And Tips For Parents
- What Is Number Dyslexia? – Overview
- What Is Dyslexia In Adults? – Overview And Its Symptoms
- What Are The Dyslexia Aids? – A Brief Note
- What Are The Different Forms Of Dyslexia? – A Brief Study
- What Is Mild Dyslexia? – An Overview
- What Are The Dyslexia Symptoms In Children? – A Brief Note